Guys, What do you think of girls who love sports?

What do you think of girls who are massive sports fans and spends her whole weekend watching the football and playing golf? And also girls who are also mad action fans who knows all the words from the die hard series movies.
But also loves her shopping and fashion
Do you find them attractive or prefer a more girly girl?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really into sports, so I doubt we'd have much in common. And its a huge turn off when all a woman wears is athletic clothing and ponytails. 👎 Plus, it seems that most girls who are into sports aren't very feminine, or gentle, or soft. They are typically the fit, strong girls with a temper and who acts like a man. And there is no bigger turn off. I'd rather have a girl who is weak, feminine, dainty, graceful, soft, not very fit, likes girly things, and is overall... well... a sissy. I'm sorry but those are just the type of girl I'm attracted to.

Buuuuuttt if she has all of those qualities, dresses well, and cares about her appearance like a normal girl, but she likes to watch football - fine by me.

What Guys Said 11

• You must have the best genes. Guys love these type of girls who can sit watch football and talk stats. Sinces your still into shopping thats always good too, we also want are girl looking the best when were together. Stay who you are and you'll find the guy for you. If your looking go to a sports bar.

• I don't like sports so I'm neutral

• Sound like my kinda girl babe i wish i could find a girl like you in michigan lmao some to hang and watch sports With but knows how to be a woman

• "But also loves her shopping and fashion"
    Damn, you ruined it.

• i think its cool if girls are into sports

• Definitly you're the one I was looking for.

• Love girls who like sports!

• Take me now and have your way with me! Lol

• Personally I like a girl who's into playing sports more than watching sports but both are ok. The answer to your question is that tons of guys like this type of girl, but it just depends.

• As long as she's not faking it

• I used to be sporty but I got injured and can't be bothered now, I give things 100% or I don't do them. Seeing as how I'm now a couch potato most sporty girls wouldn't go for me because they'd be attracted to a guy who's more of a health freak. I'd love to date a girl who was into sports, I might even dust off the cobwebs and get back in the gym, but it's not gonna happen so I will continue to languish on the couch. lol