Girls, How often do you give your number to a Random guy you approach in the first place?

You approach a Random guy you find attractive or attracted to. You have quite a short conversation with him. ( Around 15 - 20 minutes ).

After the conversation the random guy suddenly asks for your number.

What would you do? Choose an option from the poll.

Also feel free to add in comments.

• I would give him my number if I approached him in the first place, even if the conversation was boring.
    0% (0)
  • I would give him my number , even after I lost attraction in conversation.
    0% (0)
  • I won't give him my number , even though I approached him and found him "Hot" because he is a random guy.
    35% (6)
  • I won't give him my number because there was no chemistry , even though he was " Hot" and I approached him.
    6% (1)
  • I won't give him my number unless he shows interest in me.
    6% (1)
  • I will only give my number, if he shows interest in me, even if I approached him first and found him " Hot ".
    53% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Your poll is confusing. Obviously I would not give my number to a boring, ugly guy whom I had no chemistry with. Yes I would give a guy my number, if I really liked talking to him and wanted to keep in touch.

• Thanks :) There is no question of ugly.

Would you give your number to a boring, Hot guy whom you had no chemistry with?

• No, I would never date a boring guy, and I doubt we could even be friends. He could be as hot as he wanted, if he's boring I'm out.

• No wonder I have noticed good-looking guys who can't get girls at all, becoz they are boring !!

Thanks for the reply ;)

What Girls Said 2

• I'd give my number to him if I've known him for a while, and if I had a real interest in getting to know him better. There was one time that I gave my number to a guy who I met on a cruise on the first day, and we hang out the whole time during the cruise. We were hanging out on the last day, and I opened a new contact and said something like "once we're off this boat, we should talk" or something like that but I don't think it was that serious.

• Thanks :) Which option would be your first?

• Oh. I put "i won't give him my number, even though I approached him and found him "Hot" because he is a random guy", but if I knew him well enough, I'd give him my number.

• cool :)

• I never give my number out to strangers.

• Thanks :) You won't give out your number even if you find him sexy?

• Thanks :)

• You're welcome :)