Guys, it seems like my boyfriend does not care about me. he spends his time much more on social media than responding tp me.. Is this normal?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• My dad is ALWAYS on the phone. Why? He works with them. He's a telecom manager, and is always on call. Sometimes things just are more of a priority. You need to keep yourself busy!

What Guys Said 3

• Dump him over social media. Communication is the biggest part of a relationship and if he spend all his time cyber chatting and no physically talking to you when you two will have a problems. I would move on, he's care more about people online then the beautiful girl right in front of him! He's blind.

• Yeah, it's normal. Using social media a lot is a bad sign anyways.

• How is it a bad sign. Why is he doing this

• People who can't rip themselves away from fb, ig, or twitter tend to be stupid, superficial and egocentric. He's doing it because he doesn't care, it proves what I said about people who use a shit-ton of social media.

• When was the last time you had sex?