How is dating supposed to go to?

I just started internet dating. I had a man message me on July 11th and we chatted about ourselves. He messaged me first and he said he noticed that I was an introvert. So we decided to meet for coffee this Tue. During our meeting he seemed very nice and respectful and actually was a little early. We talked for a while and things ended with him giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I told him I had a nice time and then he texted me back saying how he wanted to meet up again next Sun. but would disucss the details when he was back in town. I guess he went on vacation this wk.

So my question is if I am supposed to text him or just dont say anything until he texts me back. I am 28 and he is 41. I asked him what he was looking for and he said a serious relationship that will turn into a marriage down the road

I also noticed then entire time that he was gazing into my eyes really deeply and since his eyes were blue I could see his pupils were dilated

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you should text him.

• I did but he seems busy and I don't wanna bug him