Mixed Signals from guy I met 4 months ago while home on Spring Break. Do I wait for him to make the next move or ask him what's up?

We went on 3 dates during my break. He asked me if I was looking for a relationship and I told him that I didn't want to start anything long distance but let him know that I would be moving home in June. We kept in contact over the next 2 months; he visited me and we hung out when I came home. We only texted about once a week but I also told him that I wasn't a fan of getting to know people in that way. he's a musician and after almost every time we did talk though, he would post a written song about a girl he liked that lived far away. I thought things were movin in the right direction. I hoped things would pick up in June but instead, I didn't hear from him. Deciding to see what was up, I asked him if he wanted to go on a hike. The hike was fun, and after he bought lunch and we had a picnic in a park where things were flirty, but not physical. A few days after, I noticed that a girl posted on his fb asking him to hang out. I'm not usually a jealous one, but I wanted to see what was up and talk to him about where we were at so I asked him if he was going to go on a date with her. He told me they were friends and that she was married, so I embarrassingly changed the subject and asked if he wanted to meet up. He told me that he couldnt that day but would text me later that week. I didn't hear from him until a week later; he told me that he was really busy with work but that he could hang out the next week. We planned something a few days later. The night before our hang out he posted another video of a love song. When we hung out this time though things were strictly friendly and there seemed to be a tension. (He did make a comment on a guy that texted me and ask about my guy friends but I didn't think anything of it) I was planning on talking to him about things but ended up shutting down thinking I was an idiot to ask him. Our goodbye was awkward and I was pretty much fed up. After, though, he posted on my fb (which was weird) saying how much fun he had. Im so confused!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• wait and see what happens.

• wait for him to make the next move.