Boyfriend probs?

so me and my boyfrind where talking and he briught up us living together and me oming to live with him i told him that i have life goals and i will get to them during that time he hung up on me. i feel kinda mad. i dont know what to do and is it ok for me to feel this way

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go about doing what you want to do. You're 15, so what sort of rush could he possibly be in to have you move in with him? Just get your education and do the things you want to do and if he comes around he can do so with an apology. Real men don't just "hang up" on a girl who's 15 who isn't conceding to a life that doesn't include completing highschool and getting her goals together. A loving, caring partner will want you to achieve those goals and maybe even help you on your way with them by being supportive. Sounds like he's just annoyed that you had a mind of your own to say you weren't putting your life on hold to go be his maid, and had no real intelligent thing to say about it so in a huff hung up to go punch a pillow or something. Just let him have his little tantrum and he'll figure out that you're not someone to be ordered around in life and you'll be doing things at your pace, in a way that makes you comfortable.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Dude, you're only 15!!! Its perfectly realistic to feel the way that you do. Like, if that guy can't understand your views on life and the future, he just needs to grow up a bit (considering the fact that you're only 15). Don't worry, you're not crazy lol

• Your 15... your in the right... he's a little dellusional no offense

• You're 15. Living with him now would be weird and kinda irresponsible

• So you're saying that you don't want to live with him? I feel like you should try talking to him again about it and explain your reasons why you don't want to but also tell him that you still care about him (If you do) and want to wait and see what the future holds