Can I get arrested for this?

Last night I went on a date with an older man. He's in his late twentys and i'm 19. Two weeks ago, we met outside of nightclub (which allowed 18year olds) I didn't bother telling him my age cause I assumed he wasn't much older than me. When we went to his house after seeing a movie he offered me some wine as he was drinking some to. I told him I didn't want any so he offered me vodka which I drunk. We later smoked weed to. I saw a gun silhoutte case in his dining room but ignored it because I was a faded, and assumed it was my imagination. As he was driving me home I saw a badge and uniform in his back seat. When I asked him about it he told me he was a cop and meant to take that to the cleaners. I asked why didn't he mention that before he said most people think he's a narc becuase of it and cops have a terrible rep. He told me it's hard for cops to find love. For the rest of the night I worried could I go to jail for the night I had with him. Could he go to jail? Worrying made me lose interest in him but he's really nice and blowing up my phone. Am I going to jail?

Most Helpful Guy

• He could get in trouble for giving you alcohol and be careful some cops
    try getting minors in trouble ( this is no offense to you ) he knows what
    he's doing and some cops can be trouble makers too and some will use
    women for sex than dump her but not all cops are bad i know cause
    my late maternal grand-dad was Deputy sheriff and he whored around
    on my grandma using some women just for sex and that was all.
    (Sorry for tmi )

Most Helpful Girl

• "We" smoked weed? Cops have to undergo constant physicals and drug tests in order to remain employed as a member of law enforcement, unless he is working in narcotics, where it's suspected he might use. But you say he's not a narc. I'm just having a hard time with this one. But anyway, aside from all of that, the bottom line is you can't go to jail for anything because you weren't in possession of any weed and if you are of legal age to drink you didn't do anything wrong there either.

• I'm 19 not 21. He said people think cops are "narcs" as in always snitching or undercover to get people in trouble in drug related stuff.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know. All I do know is that this is something that he could hold against you later on. Granted, you also have this to hold against him. I guess just be more careful from now on. If he offers you again, then politely decline until you are of age to drink.

• that's what makes me nervous if he holds it against me he could totally hold it over me. A judge would believe a cop over me.

• Just take this as a lesson learned. If he insists, then leave him. And maybe even report him to his superiors. He shouldn't be a cop if he's going to be a corrupt asshole like that.

• You could go to jail, but I don't think it would happen. He probably would have done it by now, and he smoked weed as well. Him being a cop, he would lose his job and get jail time probably whilst you would just get jail time. Some cops are super chill about stuff like that, you should be fine.

• You won't go to jail... but he might for supplying drugs...

• why would you? everything about that was perfectly legal

What Girls Said 5

• No, you won't go to jail and after all he's the one who offered you the alcohol. Sometimes cops have their own secrets too, trust me I know I almost dated one.. and as much as they're suppose to represent the law and abide by it, they really don't in their personal lives.

• Your not going to jail but he probably though you were 21... you should just explain im sure he'll understand

• I fear if I tell him he'll arrest me for consumption of alcohol and marijuana which he witnessed me doing.

• He won't haha don't worry

• You wouldn't go to jail he could actually get into trouble for giving a minor alcohol

• wow, just dont say anything lol also he has no proof. your fine and he's fine.

• He should have asked for your age! Underage drinking can be a crime but I don't he'd turn you in unless maybe you dump him.

I heard cops are possessive and will stalk you though so be careful