Girls, would you like to see your boyfriend/date plan a picnic?

If I guy you're either dating or in a relationship with planned a picnic for you, would you like it? If you're dating, let's say it's at least your second date. im wondering because my coworker friend told be that essentially dating is dead, and that it's basically hanging out until eventually you sleep with each other. I like planning dates and actually asking them out; not asking to hangout. He 'makes fun' of me (not in a bully way. Just how guys are) because I was thinking of taking this girl on a picnic after we get to know each other a little bit.
I think that most girls, if not all, would love to see a guy take the effort to plan a picnic. Whether it's just at a park or a beach, I can't imagine a girl completely hating the date. Brownie points if he makes food he knows you'll love from past conversations.

• Yes, I would like a picnic date
    88% (22)
  • No, I would NOT like a picnic date
    12% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• yes its nice.

What Girls Said 5

• Picnic dates are fabulous. Especially if there's wine.

• I would love something like a picnic. I think it's really cute and personal and special. You should definitely go for it!

• It depends where really, if it were at a beach I CAN'T be on the sand. If its a park keep it no where near a playground, or a hiking trail (near the grilling areas work well. I do recommend not doing it completely isolated, because it gets a little awkward without a little background noise. But a picnic would be really sweet.

• I love it if a guy plans a date - picnics are awesome... it shows you care about her if you are putting in effort to make sure you do something special.

• It honestly depends on the girl. I think guys who take the time to plan things like this are the best. It's really sweet that you actually put time and effort into a date as opposed to just going to a movie or something.

If guys are getting along well, I would say go for it. If she seems like the kind of girl who would enjoy that, why not?