Childish games?

Why do men play childish games? Cause you mad you go 3-4 days without contacting me. You waiting on me to contact you that will never happen especially when I did nothing to you..

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do women play childish games? It all depends on the person not their gender. Maybe he just needed time to calm down. He may have thought if he contacted you he would end up saying something he would regret so thought I had better wait to I have calmed down.

• I should be available when he's ready,? What about my feelings

• Exactly my point. No contact that not good for the relationship

• Well now that you have explained it I agree with you. What did he need these clothes for was it some important event?

Most Helpful Girl

• not all of them do.

What Guys Said 3

• huh? lol I have run into more women who do that than guys... but... they just want to be cared for usually

• isn't seemed to like a merit when you're not mad at him?

• What?

What you just said sounds like a childish thing to say. He's pissed and just doesn't want to talk to you. Reaching out to him would help, but he's not playing a game.
    Besides, what happened? Maybe he's totally justified in doing what he's doing.

What Girls Said 0