Guys, would you ever friendzone a girl you met online?

Long story short: met this guy online and had a pretty cool first date that lasted over 3 hours. At the end he walked me to my car, gave me a hug, wished me a safe drive and texted me upon my arrival home. A few days after our first date he suggested we met again - this time at his place. We watched a comedy movie, cuddled and he kissed me before i left. Everything was great or so i thought. His texting was very sporadic after our second date, and i at one point i received a mesaage asking "hows things home girl?" I immediately thought i was being friendzoned but brushed it off. Then a few days ago he sent me this hilarious picture of him from Halloween. He then mentioned adding it to his profile but it would likely lead to weird questions.

The first home girl comment i could overlook. But adding a new picture to your dating profile? Not sure if he was joking but am definitely wondering if im being friendzoned and should take the hint

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy's minds are so fantastic... in that they don't function properly or detect errors for days. This stupidity (myself included) keeps us extremely happy knowing what we don't know. We don't realize some of the things we do are stupid, like telling you that while we're dating you, we are also dating girls. You two are not in a relationship yet, so it's not entirely strange that he's keeping his dating channel open in case you don't want something long term. And that channel he's using is for online dating, the same way he met you, so he knows it works, so in his mind closing it is pointless until you two get more serious.
    You are not being friend zoned yet and don't let it come to that. Don't always be available but make sure it's clear you're still interested. Guys like a little chase, and the whole 'not knowing what she's thinking' really helps. When I know a girl likes me, I'm a little put off since the mystery is over. The same for kissing too soon for guys. So don't worry, just be kool and don't feed into anything that comes off as too friendly.

What Guys Said 4

• Guys say a lot of stupid things all the time. I wouldn't read too much into it. But since he talked about trying to fine-tune his online dating profile, after he already had two dates with you, the door is open for you to ask questions.

I would ask him straight up if he's had interesting dates from the site since the last time you saw him.

Some people (both men and women) don't consider cuddling, making out, or even having sex as something exclusive or indicative of a relationship.

• maybe letting you "subtly" know he wants you to give indication on if you think this is going anywhere.

• I would but that's because I have problems with connecting

• If you like him don't "take the hint." Taking the hint means assuming something he never told you.

Guys are not girls. The number one way we're different from you is we say what we mean almost all of the time. Our problem is usually that we don't know how to handle our emotions sometimes so we say things that sound completely ridiculous because we sort of feel them.

This guy might not be interested but he also might be very interested. Go out with him again and see what happens. Don't be afraid to be a little aggressive if you have to also.