I cut myself Bc my girlfriend cheated on me, should I tell her we r bk together should I tell her?

please please help me, I'm 16 and she's 17

I got help befor I started dating her again and throw away my blades

Most Helpful Girl

• PLEASE!!! just move on you're just harming yourself if you wanna get back with her... she doesn't deserve you

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her then leave that piece of shit, she cheated on you then caused you to cut yourself, dude. What in the actual fuck are you doing with her?

• Maybe don't tell her then but you should steer clear of that prick, for sure. Cheating is unforgivable.

What Girls Said 6

• You shouldn't be back together. You obviously have some issues that you need to work out if you're harming yourself. Trust me, I know. Coming from a former cutter and the ex girlfriend of a self harmer, self harm in the relationship is NOT healthy. Especially if it's done because of the other person. In my experience it leads to one person becoming miserable and only continuing the relationship because they're scared that they'll be responsible if the other person hurts themselves or commits suicide. I think you should take some time and figure yourself out first before continuing a relationship with this girl if you think that it's really worth it. Please PLEASE get professional if you need it. Don't be ashamed to speak up.

• Don't do that to yourself dude, just move on and try to not self harm yourself.

• Its not her fault that you self harmed. If you trust her, let her know that you have self harmed buy don't make her feel guilty.
    Hopefully you can seek help to find a better outlet for whatever you're feeling.

• Why do u cut yourself because of her?

• If she cheated on you, then you shouldn't be with her. You deserve so much better then that. Trust, commitment are loyalty are important in a relationship. Unless you are in a open relationship, this is not a good sign.

I highly recommend that you seek some help as well, tell an adult you trust. I've been there, you need to get help before it's too late.

• Don't tell her just move on.

What Guys Said 4

• First, good job on getting control of the cutting. I work in a psych hospital and it's a bigger issue that people realize. But cutting yourself for her own mistake is wrong. You should never hurt yourself no matter what. Second, cheating is never an acceptable alternative to anything in a relationship. Not even if you had cheated on her, there is no excuse. With that said, if you decide to stay with her, you run the horrible risk that she'll do it to you again.
    As for the current relationship, her cheating was her fault. You cutting was your fault. So if you tell her you cut yourself because of her, then you're going to put yourself in a really bad situation, along with making her feel even more guilty about cheating (which is not what you want to do since you're still dating). I'm all about keeping the relationship good and happy, so don't try to bring in more pain than there already is. Stay strong, you can do it

• Well if you want to emotionally abuse and manipulate her and be a terrible person, then go ahead and tell her what you did of your own volition while you blame her for it.

• Leave dude it will help, you need to be better with yourself.

• You have to. be ateong man. Cutting youraelf soea nothing but permantely leave scars on your body. If your girlfriend cheated on you, dump her and find aomeone else. Why the hell are you back with her. Have some self respect and dump this girl. You sound like you need all the luck in theworld so good luck to the power of 5000.