Girls, What's the best way to ask a girl out at the gym?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hi, I am /insert your name. Would you like to go at the coffeehouse today after working out?"

What Girls Said 3

• Why at the gym LOL?
    Maybe like "Hey babe, want to ride my treadmill?"
    Jk, that was dirty. I honestly have no FUCKING clue. Ask her out somewhere else lol.

• Because that's where I see her...

• Oh, well then say "Hey i'm blank, do you wanna maybe get a coffee after this?" Don't ask her on a date just ask her to go to something casual and normal like A coffee/tea place and the conversation can easily roll from there, you guys might even have weekly get togethers at a coffee place after the gym and thats how you get to know a person, you gays may even start working out together, then after a few weeks/months wold be the appropriate time to ask her out.

• It's a bad situation to ask a girl out.
    She's probably there to work out - crazy assumption... I know.

• Very first thing. Start up a conversation with her such as "Hey. That workout you're doing is so great for muscle build. It's my favorite workout" :)