Got into a argument last night with my boyfriend not sure what I should do now?

Yesterday my boyfriend blew up over me asking a Question. He took it wrong and went super defensive. Things just went south from there. I told him I was going to pick up my stuff from his house give him some space to cool down and we can talk about it later. I'm a little upset still but I don't yell or fight, I like to talk things out. But he's the opposite. So giving him space is idea to me. (Were newly together) I think he took it as a break up. Now that it's a new day. I'd like to readdress the situation but I don't know if that's a good idea. I couldn't sleep worth shit last night. So I want to text him this morning but I also feel like I should wait for him to text me since he was the one freaking out and im like eh (shoulder shrug) so I guess I'm asking even though he didn't reply to any of my texts lastnight. If I should text him or wait all day and see if he texts me? And if he doesn't and that would really bug me, what do I do then?

Most Helpful Guy

• if he was da one who started it then i guess HE should be da one who should text first and apologize. anyway... givin him space would be good in my opinion... so he'd have time to reconsinder about u and him being togther

Most Helpful Girl

• if he got defensive over something it normally means he has something to hide... he should realize what he did and call you back

What Guys Said 3

• Dont give in just yet! Take the time for yourself as well and share it with your friends. They know you best and they may have some input about him. If it's meant to be you will reconnect and life will go on. If you do connect and it keeps happening your best interest is to set yourself away from him and find a man! Good Luck!

• whether you are right or wrong in a situation or argument. its always better if you just apologize for the fight.

• I think it may be time to go back to the boyfriend market and get a new one

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should give him that space to cool down. If you texted him last night and he hasn't replied yet is because he's not ready to talk yet.
    Also he knows you want to talk with him, cause you've texted him.
    I'd give him another day.

• Wait for him since he's the one being childish