Why do women have to be so damn picky?

They're just so goddamn picky? Nothing is ever fucking good enough, or, you're too short, too nice, too black, too black, too black, too black, well, fuck you too! Yeah, I've got fucking issues, duh, I wish this entire world would burn up and fall into the sun, BUT IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU WANTED ME TO BE MISERABLE, I bet that's the only way anybody sleeps at night, thinking somewhere, someone has a fucked up life. I sacrifice for you assholes, I suffer every waking moment of a life I hate, so you can be pretend to be happy in your sad little world, until reality comes crashing down and you're left with nothing but despair on your death beds... but I'm getting off track. I mean, fuck, I pretend to be happy to, I can be like you people, but no, it's not good enough, nothing is ever fucking good enough. Why aren't my looks enough? Guess what, I'm human, I have fucking flaws, I'm not perfect, no one is, AND YOU'RE NOT EITHER, SO DON'T ACT BETTER THAN ME! You don't even have reasons, you just justify your blinding hatred for me, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? It's not my fault, sure, I'm always destructively angry, but, who can tell, and I'm justified in being angry, 100%, I see reality, unlike everyone else. Reality is cruel, dark, hope is an illusion to confir more suffering, happiness is a sad delusion of the ignorant. Yet still, I pretend like I believe in hope and good, even though I know they don't exist, yet I still fucking pretend like I do. Isn't that good enough, why isn't that good enough? I wasn't always like this, I used to be "happy" felt compassion, now I utterly hate this world, yet I still try, isn't that good enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is too much anger going on in this question, and honestly it's a bit upsetting. You are likely dealing with a lot of *young girls* not *women*. At the young age when women don't know what they want and have a terrible way of expressing it, still in their highschool mentality, then a guy has to take in to consideration the source. Your anger from what some teen girls have said to you means nothing in the real world. Both girls and guys undergo cruelty from peers in highschool, so you're not the only one.

With that said, if a girl isn't wanting to date you and spouting off reasons, then that is *her* business, not for you to pick at and try and decided whether or not to change or change her views. It just can't be done. People develop preferences and aren't going to simply change that immediately. Over time, people mellow out and know what they are willing to give up from their preference to find the right things they want. I thought I'd never in my life date a guy who had short hair, but eventually dated nothing but short-haired guys after highschool. It's just a stupid preference.

Instead of being so angry about what these girls say that is so insensitive and just be glad they didn't want to go out with you. Can you imagine if one had and then spewed a bunch of this bullshit on you? Your breakup would have been a nightmare.

Like all of us, you just let the ones go that aren't good for us, and keep trying or better yet - stop looking, because usually that's when it happens. Many people wait years to find the best person for them. You just keep dating and having fun trying to look for someone and if it doesn't work out, be careful, because anger and bitterness is an automatic turn off even if a woman sees past what you think are physical "flaws".

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Why do some men have to make a career out of bitching and moaning non-stop?
    i.gr-assets.com/.../14917308.jpg

• First of all you're under 18. What experience with WOMEN do you actually have.. really?

And if people want to be picky they can be picky all they want. It's their live and they decide what goes on in their lives and who they want to include in their lives.

• Screw them, I wish never ending misery for them.

• Ummm... you'll get over it.

Once you grow a bit more.

• Are you short and black?

• Someone is sure bitter.

• Someone sure is a normal female, haha, none have empathy.

• Lets just settle on we don't care about each other.

• Sounds good to me

• I am guessing you are short and black

• Bad day xD?

• Seems like you're hanging out with the wrong type of girls...

What Guys Said 4

• relax bro... how old r u?
    if u met some bad gals doesn't mean every gal's terrible... that's how do u make it sound... can u imagine how da world would be wid males only? totally shitty...

• You sound pretty picky.

• Evolution is a harsh mistress.

• Same reason we are