Guys & Girls: MTV has a show called Naked & Dating, would you ever try it?

For those who haven't watched it, basically they get a man & a woman who are looking to find love/connection with a girl/guy & the show takes place on a Island. The guy and girl separately go on dates with other girls & guys & strip down to nothing but their birthday suits lol. They do all kind of dates like yoga, jet skiing (sometimes sitting together on the same jet Skii lol), volleyball, & etc. Which I find awkward cuz literally u are doing all these close contact & active activities, while everything is hanging out haha. At the end they choose who they like & go on another date with them.

I personally I wouldn't do it, no matter how comfortable I am with my body lol. I mean these people are completely naked & meeting each other for the first time. I watched it once, I guess it's another new way to make dating fun & doing stuff outside the box lol. :p

My question is, would you try it or no? lol

• Yes, why not could be fun! ;)
  • Maybe
  • No way José! lol
Sorry everyone, I have been corrected its called Dating Naked and it's on VH1in the U. S. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The women have nothing to lose. The men would have to be well-hung to be successful at all.

• Also, shit like this is why I don't watch TV at all anymore. Even channels like Discovery and the History channel have become 24/7 reality show hell-holes.

• Have you watched the show? because that's not true lol

• I don't need to watch it to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its actually called Dating Naked and its on VH1. I would go on a naked date but I would not go on the show only because I don't like the idea of dating multiple people at the same time on national tv.

• Oh okay thanks for the correction. :) Okay you are bold to go on a naked date lol yeah I don't like the idea of dating people on national tv either lol

• It's easy to see who is really shallow but that could be a good thing too. I'm always hopeful that the people on the show are genuine and looking for something real.

• Yes I agree, Im hopeful for that too. :) Showing ones body like that can make a person super vulnerable, so the guy or girl definitely should be genuine & looking for something real like u said.

What Guys Said 7

• Gosh you would have to be super comfortable with your body or grown up in a nudist colony - I would like to try it but don't know if I could get over the sexual aspect of the nudity to enjoy the date.

• I totally agree with and yeah the whole sexual aspect of them being naked and riding dirt bikes together is too much of a distraction lol. One guy on one of the episodes was doing yoga with the girl & the whole time he was excited down there & the girl had to see it the entire date lol i was so embarrassed for him.

• Is this MTV's version of Naked and Afraid? LOL
    Nope, not going to happen. I'm awkward enough as it is. This situation would be waaayyy too awkward for me. I'd probably break and go into fetal position on the spot.

• Haha i know the shows sound similar.:) Yeah it would be too awkward for me too! lol

• It's a good psychological experiment. People wouldn't be able to hide behind their fashion sense. I would be interested to see how things turn out.

• nuh thnx -

• No way in hell

• No. But to each their own.

• never heard of it. is it on mtv in usa?

What Girls Said 5

• It's called Dating Naked not Naked & Dating! 😄
    I did see a few episodes. I don't think I would participate in that myself, seems awkward af.

• Thanks girly for the correction. :) yeah it would be awkward. I was thinking when i was watching it, i was like what if u have bigger boobs & their all swinging around why u play volleyball or whatever, I just couldn't do it haha.

• I would not try it. It is awkward.

• Nope nope nope. Lol

• No, I wouldn't be comfortable enough with my body to do that.

• No not my style