Girls, I got rejected by ten different girls in 9th Grade, Whats my chance of marriage (in my 30s-40s)?

I probably got rejected by more than 10 I lost count. My parents keep talking about me dating after highschool and/or college & Marriage in the future. I dont think they realize how many girls said no to dating me back in 9th grade. They all rejected me because I'm too "sweet" or too "outgoing" and that they like bad boys but I dont want to change myself to win someones heart. Plus I dont think I want a girlfriend anymore I'm so used to being single that I like it and I want to stay single for life. And plus I read marriage is $25,000 the least and then I have to pay half of all the money I earn working hard on my children from birth to 18. I'd rather not do all that and just have money to afford my goal house and car. What do you guys think?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a little early to be worrying about this now.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say if you keep asking girls out 100%.

Also - you'll hone your skills with time.

• I'm tired of asking and its tiring to hear no

• No. Just the ones you asked out.

Or maybe it's the WAY you're asking girls out.

• I just be myself be nice & treat her w/ respect even though they don't like that

• still good you have many years ahead of you as well as things change over time so either you will change or the girls will change or both.

• A lot of girls said no in highschool

• you know I just realized you've got one of THOSE mindsets and the only one that can help you change your perspective is you.

• I dont think you get my question

• Honey women don't marry bad boys. You sound like a good kid, you will most likely get married.

• But its not like 2 or 3 girls said no it was over 10

• Because high schoolers want different things to mature adult women and tend to be more shallow.

• Thats not true

• Dont change yourself for anyone, you are amazing and precious as you are- sometimes life is abit rubbish and we meet lots of mismatches, but that experience is only going to prove to you what not to accept. These girls who like "bad boys" are missing out on an amazing person such as yourself. Thats their loss, not yours. Stay patient and it will happen for you :) peace & love xx

• Thanks and I already said I won't change who I am but the way our generation I dont think Im gonna be on the list anymore so I'll stick to other things

• If you don't want to get married, by all means stay single, but don't imagine for a moment that what appeals to girls in ninth grade is what women seek in a life partner in their thirties! Frosh think Justin Bieber is hot. 'Nough said.

• But I'm not Justin or Chris Brown or Kid Ink

• I dont want to date because girls only want to date those guys

• And I'm not those guys

• The right girl will be out there you are still young and the future is in the distance, you may change your mind after meeting a girl, or she might want the same as you

• You realize it was over 10 girls that said no not 4

• I'm interested. And you have very good chances. Based on how you look.