Girls, what do you consider too tall for a girl to wear heels?

I am kind of really short for a guy. I'm 4'10". My girlfriend is 5'4" and always wants to wear heels when we go out. But then she looks a lot taller than me. I think she is too tall for wearing heels. What do you girls think?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• she's not too tall, you're too short. if she had a taller boyfriend she'd look fabulous in heals.

• i'm not short darn it!! lol

• haha! i didn't mean it in a mean way. im sorry!!!
      i just mean that with you, she is too tall, but out in a crowd she's not. haha

What Girls Said 8

• I think heels is perfect i like so much 😁😍😍😍 But yes you are shorter than your girlfriend because i think she shouldn't wear side you

• Thanks. I agree she is already 6 inches taller as it is.

• Never mind

• Basically everyone in the world will be too tall to wear heels next to you except for those with dwarfism.

• No such thing as too tall for heels. Honestly, very tall women usually have larger feet to match, and can feel like they have flippers wearing flats. Drop the social expectation that the top of your head has to stick up higher than the top of hers and you no longer have an issue.

• No, it's not that she's too tall, she's a lovely height, but your short so you don't want her towering over you...

• I dont really care for the guy height. He can be shorter than me. But he has to let me wear my heels. its not only to gain inches, we love wearing them. We feel pretty in it & we want to be pretty for our guy.

And you guys love Girls, in magazines, on tv, models who have nice legs and heels.

• I'm 5'8" and wear heels. I'm already tall it does not matter if I look taller.

No, she is not too tall for heels.

• Maybe you should get a pair lol

• You're super short.