Girls, speedos?

I'm in a swim club and although i know girls think this is gross and disgusting, i have to wear speedos. My question is, do girls actually notice if a guy has a small bulge or do they not even look?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We can all see it, even the guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you actually notice if the bulge is small compared to other guys though or dont look that long

What Girls Said 12

• They definitely notice, but most women know that you cannot judge a man's size when he is flaccid. Also, not all women think speedos are gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like speedos but I wouldn't call them gross. And yes, we notice even if we don't really want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, I think we can't help but notice just as you notice our bodies and try not to stare. But we aren't judging your size - it all changes when you get erect anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the age of the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me, we notice. We notice a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really stare but if the guy has a really big bulge of course it's noticeable and i might glimpse

0|0
    0|0
  • Speedos aren't gross, and no, we don't care or usually notice the bulges, cause we usually look away from that area so the person doesn't see us staring lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's right in front of of us so we can't help but notice but we don't judge or care about it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha they look

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... we notice. It's hard to miss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look, I notice xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls will look, most won't