When a guy says "how was your week" what can I say instead of "good" to sound not so boring?

Ugh. I didn't really do anything interesting to talk about. I could say "it was good! Got a lot of ☀️😎 How bout you?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's obviously asking because he's actually interested in YOU, not on your week per se. I believe you could tell him about that interesting piece of information you discovered, such as: Never thought there was another planet so similar to ours but now that NASA found it I'm quite happy, that made my week! Even if you didn't leave your apartment, you gave him clues on your interest and sounded updated on a particular topic. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• honestly you just answered your own question, even if you did nothing special, give a short description of what you did. or even say , it was good, same old same old , nothing special

• Tell him what you did... Duh?

• Hahahahaha

What Girls Said 1

• Fine, great, splendid, awesome etc are a few other choices you have...