I'm a geeky girl with no sex appeal. Help?

I'm a geeky girl who loves video games, comics, and anime. I love writing stories and drawing comics. I'm friendly and outgoing and talkative. I have a pretty good sense of humor.
Problem is... I have no sex appeal. I look like a geek. I don't wear makeup, I wear clothes that aren't really sexy or trendy and I don't particularly like wearing heels. I don't know its just not me.
I'm chubby and I have a little blemishes here and there.
I don't know, I'm happy with who I am, but I really want to be a girl that can attract guys. I don't know, I feel happy with who I am but... not satisfied. I'm an otaku. A geek. A chubster. Guys like me as a friend a sister but they don't see me as anymore. And if one does have an interest in me they end up seeing how hot my friends are and lose interest in me and go after them... its happened so many times and I'm so sick of it.
Can you guys give me tips on how to have sex appeal and appear less geeky?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't lose your geekiness first of all. I would love to meet a geeky woman who is into Video Games and Comic books. I also love woman who don't look like the supermodels in magazines. I call it the girl next door look. I appreciate women who don't wear makeup or at least keeps it minimal. You don't always have to wear sexy clothes but maybe something that you like that can be a little flattering. Not for the guys but so you feel better about yourself first.

It's understandably frustrating that people don't find you "girlfriend material" YET. But just make a few adjustments here and there. Nothing extreme. Feel good about yourself and the boys might start coming around a bit more. And especially important, don't bring potential daters around your friends for a bit. Let the guy get to know you and be a little committed to you before you introduce the friends.

Make sure you be you first of all and take little steps to look better and feel better about yourself and the rest will fall into place.

I am here to help you out if you have more questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to improve your looks. Take care of yourself and get into your feminine side

Get your nails and toes done
    Go to a salon and get a cute hairstyle
    Go shopping and buy pretty clothes you feel good
    Buy good smelling lotions and perfumes
    Wear makeup and take care of your skin

Stop saying being sexy is not you. Yes it is you just haven't brought it out yet. It's not you to look mediocre when you can look your best

What Guys Said 13

• I was a totally nerdy guy at your age with crap clothes. I was actually good looking but didn't know it and had no self-confidence.

You don't have to wear heels, and chubby is ok too. But if you just dress like a guy, hiding in a big T-shirt and jeans, most guys will assume you aren't interested. So you have to look like you like yourself, and you have to look like you would like some attention.

Here's someone who is not exactly thin but is sexy as hell: http://www.missmarcy.com/

• Geeky can definitely be sexy so don't drop it. All guys like different things so you should just find different kinds of guys. There's guys out there who will fall head over heals for exactly how you are

• Wear more revealing clothing. not to be how ish or slutty.

But show your femine side more often. Not to be fucked up but anime and comics and games all started out or attracts mostly guys. So when girls do it its a guy thing u know.

So yeah put away that attack in titan shirt and show a little more skin lol.

• Whoaa geeky can be sexy too... Different guys like different girls...

And if you wanna change something then only change your body... You are chubby but you should be fit looking... And dress a little sexy too...

• you'll be fine there are plenty off guys that would like u the way you are. but maybe dress a little less casual everyone in a while.

• Stopping classifying yourself as a "geek" might be a good start.

Just enjoy the shit you enjoy, don't categorise yourself in a butchered term that'll be a turn off to most people.

• start with some pictures.. then check out you tube for some make up tutorials, and pick out some nicer clothes. you have to dress to impress basically. tomorrow could be the first day of the rest of your life.

• 1 of all... change and start looking into trendy and nice almost fitting clothes.. work out, eat right, exercise (guys love fit and slim girls) BUT if you dont want all those.. wait till you find someone which is in your category

• Have you ever tried asking a guy out? You probably just sit around, waiting for guys to ask you out. You need to take some initiative yourself. Trust me. Just find a guy you like, and ask him out.

• Once they learn of your interests, you got them in the bag.

• Send me a pic and I'll tell you exactly what you can do

• Well no girls are attracted to me so we might be similar

• you can look got if you get into the fitness life. give it 2 years

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's not so much how you look but who you attract. I'm still trying to figure it out myself but some people just naturally draw that kind of attention to themselves. I dont even know how, it's not about how hot they look but more like their actual presence.

• Don't try to change into someone you are not, just make small changes. For example, get a manicure, wear a little makeup - even just some mascara can make a difference. If you are concerned about your weight, try to get some more activity in your life; start walking more, maybe get a treadmill and walk/run on it for half an hour while you watch tv. You want to be true to you, just with a little sparkle.

• Okay I'll be completely honest with you
    Keep being your geeky self
    But put a little makeup and change your wardrobe. You dont have to dress up sexy or revealing just show that u put in some effort to get ready.

• Get a makeover

• Get a makeover and exercise. It'll boost your self confidence!

• you're that dude who kept asking about geeky girls. you're not slick.