Are we sexually exclusive? Or am I just confused for no reason?

So been seeing this guy for 2 months, he's great. He even cuddles after sex. We go out in public, I have met two of his friends and he tells me about his family. We have been going slow after he brought up the you like me more then I like you convo on our third date. I feel the talk convo should aim at 3-6mnths. Id like him to be my boyfriend. But right now i just dont want to worry STD's.

I see him once a week sometimes twice, he and I are busy people. But a week doesn't go by without me seeing him and when he goes to the cottage he pre-warns me and i tell him to message when he's back. We don't have a a lot of dates But our dates are long, sometimes all day, minimum 5 hours. Last one wás nine and i am seeing him this week.

So, after date 12, I casually asked him are you sleeping with other people. he said nope are you. I said nope I am a one man kinda girl.

This week he said his friend kosta met a girl and how he excited he was. He talked about how kosta was sleeping with two girls at once and he asked him if that was bad. My guy said no. No commitment not bad. He also told me it was a couple weeks ago he met the new girl, and that he got no where flirtng. I just said uh ha. Then He also told me he deleted his online dating account.

He said he keep it to chat with people but he was getting more more messages from guys then girls so he deleted it. I told him I deleted mine too. It was bugging me today what he said about his veiw on kostas past. so I casually asked would you mine just sleeping with me?

He said I don't know. Its not like I'm sleeping with anyone else. I said well think about it and let me know.(May have messed up here) I don't like sleeping with guys who sleep with other girls because found out about my ex over Facebook via pictures.

Then I changed the subject to something, we talked and then goodnight. I am more confused then ever but I don't want to ever bring it up again because I don't want

Paragraph correct.
This week he said his friend kosta met a girl and how he excited he was. He talked about how in the past kosta was sleeping with two girls at once and he asked him if that was bad. My guy said no. No commitment not bad. He also told me it was a couple weeks ago when kosta met the new girl, and this was the same night my guy got no where flirtng. I just said uh huh to that. Then He also told me he deleted his online dating account.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I totally feel where you're at now.. it's super confusing because you know you just started dating but you know you want more. But it seems like he might be hinting at the fact that he doesn't really want commitment, but you guys still see each other regularly and have so much fun that you want to keep seeing where it will go.

Ok, so, I think his comments are a big red flag, personally. This is just my take on the situation, obviously, but he's made several fairly direct comments that he isn't interested in being exclusive: "You like me more than I like you," "No commitment, not bad," and "I don't know if I am okay with just sleeping with you." I'm sorry, hun, but do you really need him to spell it out for you more than that? He *might* be just sleeping with you now (if he's being honest,) but he certainly is avoiding making any kind of commitment to just sleeping with you and only you. I'm sorry if this isn't what you want to hear, but just because he cuddles after sex and has introduced you to a few friends does not mean he feels loyalty to you, or ever will. Instead of reading into these signs, you should listen to what he's actually saying: he DOESN'T KNOW if he's okay with being exclusive. That's a roundabout way of saying he's still open game and he's hedging his bets without trying to offend you or hurt you or turn you against him.

A guy who wants to be exclusive, will be. Happily. He won't make it confusing or, even worse, make comments that tell you he isn't sure if he wants to be exclusive with you. I mean, it's up to you what you do, and there's nothing wrong with just having fun with him and seeing where it goes (and I think that you should feel totally free to meet other people and live your own life outside of him. Non-exclusive works both ways.) But personally, I wouldn't give myself any more emotionally to a guy like this until he had something to offer in return.

• Thanks, what your saying has already went through my head. Its good to hear from others. I plan to just let it be for a bit longer. Go out hang with my friends, meet people and see where our conversation goes. I am already preparing myself for the cut off if it happens. I have never had a guy be able to commit to me. Its a horrible feeling and sady one I'm used too. But (imaginary cup lifted) here's to hoping, free of rose colored glasses