Girls, I hate that my partner goes out every weekend to "turn up " no bashing ok?

Short answer
my partner also mother of my daughter like to g t drunk and have fun every weekend Friday or Saturday I mean she work everyday since I'm a stay home job because I can't find any but I do take care of our daughter
she been has cheated with me before bunch of times we argue because he like I work everyday so she tired I understand
we both 22 years
I know having fun is ok cuz we both young but when I was younger I used to drink and smoke a lot I faves that up when I found out my girlfriend was pregnant I stop doing anything illegal
I get jelouse I mean she a full time worker , paid bills , full time student and I men's she deserve it to go out but I mean every week she has to drink
and no bashing that I'm not working I have already problems for that reason I just need a girls view thank you?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you know that one in four children are lied to about their real parentage? It is true! That's the first thing I would be checking! Make sure your daughter, is actually your daughter! if she has cheated on you a few times, what kind of morals has this woman got? I really feel for you! She has taken away all your power in this relationship. With no personal income, you really can't call the shots. ( As most people would have the option to move out, if arrangements weren't to their liking). so she has got you over a barrel and she knows it. ( and she is milking it for all that it is worth). My advice is to make a long term plan to leave this relationship. You know that the relationship is not working, and you deserve better treatment! Being a stay at home parent is hard. ( and thank less). What about your time away from home? Maybe try marriage counselling first, ( so that if you walk away, you know that at least you gave it all you had). Good luck.

What Girls Said 11

• There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home dad. You are young and doing the best you can while still being a father to your daughter and you gave up certain activities and that is more than some men are doing, so much credit and respect no bashing here. Instead of her going out every weekend, you both should have date nights or family nights, come to some kind of peaceful compromise that will not lead to arguing. Like you said you both are 22 that's a time where you suppose to be having fun, but given that you both have child you have to agree on a mature compromise. How you feel about her drinking every week counts and her being able to enjoy herself also matters (and I get that you understand that).

• With the life that she seems to have, I can understand why she'd like to unwind. And that's one way for people to do it.

As long as it's in moderation, I don't see a problem with her doing it (just as I wouldn't if a guy was doing). If she's taking care of bills, the child, her school and more, then she more than deserves it. All she needs to do is dial it back if she's constantly drinking heavily.

• I feel like every weekend is excessive. I mean, she has a family now! She has to take care of a child. Partying every weekend isn't very classy, even if she is 22. I mean, it's okay to go out but as a mother and lady, every weekend is too much. She has responsibilities now! She shouldn't have gotten pregnant if she didn't want to give up the single life.

• She's cheated before? She'll probably do it again. Her turning up isn't the issue its a symptom of the real problem: you don't trust her bc of her past actions.

• If I were a man I wouldn't want anything to do with a turnt-up chick in the first place. A girl who visits the bars & clubs often is not marriage material for me.
    I would have a concerned discussion with your partner & ask her to lower the amount of times she drinks. Although she does deserve time to herself she should understand how you feel. Try not to sound angry or upset with her. This will only stir up a fight.

• Pray to the Lord to give you strength and find a job or move in with your parents take your daughter, dump your girlfriend. Get a job, save up then move out with your kid. If she did cheat a lot she will do it again.

Don't risk getting STD's or STI's.

• I don't understand what you're asking

• Why are you still with her if she's cheated on you? And you need to tell her to sit down and take care of her kid

• Why are you still together?
    I know it's tough when you can't find a job but stop settling
    Talk to her
    It's not fair on you and not the way a mother should act

• Maybe you need a new partner if your lifestyles don't mesh

• I wouldn't bash you anyway if your staying home and watching your child that's a huge job. Do kudos to you for being a man. And her going out like that I agree is something she shouldn't do. Maybe try to talking to her and explain in a gentle without stirring up anything that you think she should maybe stay in more. And not go out as often.