Help! Long distance relationship, insecurities or something else?

Alright. So my parents have recently got a divorce and I left to stay with my mother. Unfortunately my boyfriend of almost 4yrs is now 2hrs away. I haven't seen him in almost two months to date. I'm not sure if I'm being insecure or not but he never complements me at all or shows intrest if I text something saying that I want to be with him if you know what I mean. I don't know what to think of this. I've been chronically ill and he's been with me throughout all of it even the drama with my family but why is he being so weird? Even if I say that I need a hug or something he says "nice" or if I say "good morning handsome" he says "good morning". He also was mentioning today that he used to like blondes with blue eyes and stuff and it kind of bothered me because I don't feel good about myself. The medicine I am on has made me gain weight but I need it or I'd be passing out. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a bad situation since 2 hours is not really that bad of a drive. When I was dating my ex, she moved to Japan for almost a year. I few out to see her three times, that's once every four months. If a guy wants to see you, he'll make it happen. Maybe being away from you has left a strain on him and he feels weird being away from you. And stop texting him. Just give him a call and talk to him. Have you tried to visit him or is your medical condition preventing you from doing that? If so, you need to really encourage him to come visit or he's just lost interest. Hope things work out

What Guys Said 2

• my long distance relationship not showing interest in me she left me don't can't gain again feelings for me i am trying my best but she is not response me good

• Only 2hrs away? Shit I'd drive that at least everyday or every weekend just to see my girl 2hrs isn't shit. When I first read long distance I'm thinking a state away or some shit. He obviously doesn't sound interested anymore

What Girls Said 0