Guys: Is it true that if a guy is honestly into you, that he will find time to call, text, hang out with you?

even if he may be busy or tired?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are 24 hours in a day.. If someone says they don't have time...That's bull! I'm pretty sure the person communicates with someone else via txt, phone, email, or social network. If the person wants to talk, they will find a way...It only takes 1 call, 1 txt, 1 email. No one is ever too busy to take a minute out... Next time someone say there too busy..Ask them how the find time to eat.

• Thank you, well said. That is what I think too. I really hate it when people say they were to busy, doing what? Are you a brain surgeon? was your patient dying? I mean come on!! lol.

What Guys Said 4

• no. because if a guy is honestly into you he might be shy and won't call, text, hang out with you but admire you frum a distance. its not about the person, its about at what point in life did you catch the person in. a guy can be extremely distrusting of girls after his girlfriend of 5 years cheated on him but then you catch that guy a year later on the flip side and he might b approachin you to get ur digits. you jus never kno wit ppl, we are all different and we are all at different stages of life.

• Ya. If you truly like or love some one you would do anything to make her happy.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Actually, yes and no. I mean, I'll find time, but not everyday. I don't think there is anyone that I want to be in communication with 7 days a week. Everyone has different needs as far as needing alone time.

• FYI I am not constantly going out at night to parties/places you are going to be just for the fun of it. ;)

Its true for girls as much as guys, if you like someone you will find the time for them.

What Girls Said 1

• yes from my experience with dating