Girls, ladies what do you think of?

Ok look I've been out of the dating scene for a while now but I've recently decided to get back in it, now im 38 never married no kids i had bad self image problems but kept them to myself, i have a ton of confidense and have no problem approaching women and striking up a conversation now i understand i dont look like channing tatum or ryan gosling and i sure dont have their bank accounts lol but how can i get a woman to give me a chance to show her im a great guy when it seems like every woman has heard it all before?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Curious what you mean by "heard it all before"? We've heard a lot of lame lines, but it never gets boring to have a guy honestly strike up a conversation about a shared interest. Online you can read a profile and have an idea what to comment on to get the conversation going; out in the world, if you meet on a hike you know you're both into hiking; etc. etc. Honesty and a little vulnerability are always welcome. And don't think we didn't give you a chance just because we don't agree to go out with you - maybe we found out all we need to know in that first two minute exchange, and having dinner with you would be a waste of your time, just as you (I assume) meet women for whom you immediately know there is no chemistry. I think the biggest thing is to just get out of the house and be in the world where you can meet new people.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't pick them up in bars. They will think your an alcoholic. Find I nice person in a relatively nice area and go from their or even dating sites it may not be fast but it will work out at some point. Also don't try to hard, make is discreet and act casual. Jeans and a t-shirt work wonders, no suits or anything to fancy. Also don't expect to much on the first date or hang out she's will still be getting used to you.

• You have to be real with them, sit them down and tell them that your 38 and you really wanna settle down and have children, let her know this because if you don't you might she might waist your time. I'm older myself too at 30 going on 31 and I also am looking to settle down, it's very hard I feel your pain, but just keep going out and your future wife isn't going to come knocking at your door

• uugh no offense its really effing annoying when men mention their bank accounts, like what is this 1950 when most women didn't work? Confidence, is so important with a woman and not comming off as a weirdo is good too. Honeslty, commenting on her outfit or just anything not obvious will work. But dont ever mention your bank account, or anythign remotely sexist.

• Always be your self the most important thing never try to. be someone you are not just to impressed someone. Be patience never rush anything. Always open your heart we girls like when guys do that we feel like the guy trust us. Its never too late to. find ❤love ❤. GOOD Luck 😊