Am I too young to try online dating?

I'm 20. And I've only seemed to have had douchebags... I want someone who is serious about a relationship, not just looking to hookup. Do you think I should just wait and let things happen? Or do you think I should try online dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you have dated a lot of jackasses mmmmm. How does that happen. Is it like, i dont know how to say no or i like jackasses haha. Anyways, I've never tried online dating but i feel like it woud be easier than normal dating. Like outside of a computer moniter. Whatever you decide, best of luck.

• I think somehow I just get attracted to the jackasses. I don't try to be. And they all start out as great guys. It's so confusing!!

• Haha at this rate I don't see any boyfriends in my future. But we'll see.

What Guys Said 3

• Go with what you think you should do.

• Well I don't know what to do!

• Not to young, but be wary as there are a bunch of dudes who just want to get laid online as well.

• personal choice, if you feel life is passing you by and you have no other options go for it... just be safe

• I tried o line dating and I lkkd to video chat with gkfms before I meet them its fun.

But be wary guys are hornt and weird and rentless online. Most only have the agneda of sex.

So you will have to dig deep for the golden boys

What Girls Said 2

• I tried online dating when I was 20 as well. It was a memorable experience and I'd encourage you to try it but with safety precautions such as having a blurry profile picture (lots of creepy people out there). Good luck :)

• I don't think you're young to try online dating, but to me it seems like you're more likely going to meet horny perverts then a sensible guy who might actually be good for you

• Even online? I thought online I would find guys who would want a relationship. Not just hookups

• I think it's cause they'll take one look at your age. Even though 20 isn't young to start dating, it's young and men will attempt to take advantage of a young lady. I'd rather stick to meeting people in real life and then start online dating at like 22 if you haven't met someone by then