Girls, Would you date a guy in high school who's one year below you but same age?

Like this girl in one grade higher than me, but that's the problem, I'm kind of worried because I'm one year below she won't give me a chance. I'm same age though.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy in HS who was 2 years behind me and 2 years younger. I graduate college in December and we're still together.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, in fact that's who I'm dating now, haha. We met in high school, when I was a junior and he was a sophomore (although he's only 4 months younger than me).

• Yes, I don't have an issue with that.

• My last boyfriend was the same age but two grades younger than me. I graduated already, but I still dated him. If you genuinely like someone that shouldn't be a problem.

• Yes, I probably would.

• If you act mature then im sure she won't mind. And if she does than thats not the kind of girl you want to be with. Love has no age restriction (as long as its legal)

• Yes I would

• I did when I was in HS

• The guy i'm dating just graduated high school, but he was a year lower than me but the same age. We didn't see a problem with it! If she won't give you a chance because of you being a grade lower than her, move on!

• No. I don't date younger.

• My friend who is in 9th grade is now dating a senior... things work out

• In high school it is a bit of a big deal to date a grade lower even if you are the same age but if she really liked you it wouldn't matter

• Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.