Why would he just stop calling me all of a sudden?

hey my name is Lori..my problem is that I met this young man and we started talking and he called me everyday and texted me everyday also...then out... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, the best way I've found to get a message across to a woman is by not communicating. It's sad, but it's often hard to come up with the right way to say something, so saying nothing at all is typically easier. You can try sending a text back to him every now and then, but I'd prepare to move on.

Here is my prime example for dropping communication. Often, women want too much at once. I personally get sucked into the friend category quite a bit. One "friend" is in a horrible relationship with a guy and for the past 4 months I've provided the shoulder to cry on (hoping that she'd get together with me eventually). Yesterday I decided to drop communication because I no longer can stay in this position for emotional reasons. Now I realize this is a really crappy thing to do to someone, but I don't know how else to get my message across.

People often avoid hearing what they don't want to hear. People often avoid saying what they don't want to say. Sometimes it's easier not to say anything at all.

Asker upvoted