Why would he just stop calling me all of a sudden?

hey my name is Lori..my problem is that I met this young man and we started talking and he called me everyday and texted me everyday also...then out of nowhere he just stopped texting me and calling me.but we had gone out on a date and he was very nice, he came to pick me up and brought me home..also paid for everything and brought me things..now I don't know why he just stopped calling and I really want to fine out why so what should I do..call him or wait till he calls me or texts me..btw I am 18 and he is 19...and also when we would talk the first time he would tell me oh that he likes me and all of those things then I don't understand why you would stop all of a sudden and then also he told his sister and his parents and his other family members about me so why would he just stop calling me all of a sudden..please help me and thank you..

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, the best way I've found to get a message across to a woman is by not communicating. It's sad, but it's often hard to come up with the right way to say something, so saying nothing at all is typically easier. You can try sending a text back to him every now and then, but I'd prepare to move on.

Here is my prime example for dropping communication. Often, women want too much at once. I personally get sucked into the friend category quite a bit. One "friend" is in a horrible relationship with a guy and for the past 4 months I've provided the shoulder to cry on (hoping that she'd get together with me eventually). Yesterday I decided to drop communication because I no longer can stay in this position for emotional reasons. Now I realize this is a really crappy thing to do to someone, but I don't know how else to get my message across.

People often avoid hearing what they don't want to hear. People often avoid saying what they don't want to say. Sometimes it's easier not to say anything at all.