Would you date a girl who was or is a wrestler? Why or why not?

I'm a wrestler in high school and I've noticed everytime I tell a guy that, they become way more interested in me both in a platonic way and a romantic way. So what's your take? How do you feel about dating a girl wrestler?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yah that would be fun I'd make her do a lot of dominating in the bed haha I'm really strong so I would have a lot of fun

• Lol, well it would definitely open more doors sexually. But in my experience, its allowed me to seem less fragile to my boyfriends and do more active things with them. Like working out together, lifting together, running together, practicing moves together. And I better understand them as well when it comes down to exercise so our interests intertwine and increase together. Allowing sharing and bonding to be more fun.

• Yah that's perfect most girls I feel like I would hurt from the size difference but u can handal yourself so that's grate

Most Helpful Girl

• For Sure! I love athletes and powerful women. would love to wrestle with her!

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't have a problem. I was close to dating one but t did not workout. That had nothing to do with her wrestling by way.
    I would be concerned for injuries but that is just because you care for someone.

I think the guys may have been a bit intimidated or just don't know about wrestling.

I DJ. Girls sometimes don't wanna date me because they think I am poor or they think that every night I bring six girls home with me. They don't realize that reality is totally different.
    So maybe you should let those guys know how your life is really like.

• Yeah, my exes were concerned for my welfare but they were also supportive. It allowed them to get excited in something that wasn't girly but allowed their interests. It made bonding with them more fun because we could share ideas and work out together.

• It is ok to most of the guys

• It comes down to whether or not you'd emasculate the guy. Basically if you could choke him out in an argument it's not gonna work out. Unless you find a guy who's into that kind of thing.

• Yes, it probably would be challengable to a man' s masculinity but I think it would also promote more opportunities to bond with eachother. If your girlfriend was a more extreme athlete.

• I would not, if you're like really muscled, BUFF. That would turn me off...

But if not... Sports, Martial Arts, nice!

• Lol, qell believed it or not but their are MANY female wrestlers with lithe bodies that aren't very muscular. I myself wrestle in the small weights but have a tone, lithe body. There is multiple weight classes.

• Lol. Yeah, I've seen many that could best be described to be "burly" or really muscular and than I've seen some that were only 89 lbs.

• As long as your body still looks feminine, it's all good for Foxy.

• why not is the caracter which tells me if or if not!

What Girls Said 0