Do you have that one friend everyone thinks you are dating/should date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a friend and we hand out all the time. It sucks cause we really are just really good friends, but every time we take a picture together, everyone says we should date. Is it wrong to have an attractive friend but not date them? She's just not my type and I'm interested in other people as is she

Most Helpful Girl

• I had.. i never though of him like that.. and then everything got messed up.

• Exactly! Did you fall for him?

• No no... he said he loves me.. that's when everything got messed up. 😕

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I have a coworker that other coworkers will ask "so when are you and ___ hooking up?" Every once in a blue moon.

But that's about it.

• Once upon a time (a few years ago) I did in fact had that type of friend. I ended up harboring a crush on him for six years, managed to become a couple and the relationship lasted 4 days... not the best experience.

• I think it becomes a problem when everyone thinks you like them, and you actually do start feeling some sort of way