When is it okay to be exclusive?

How long do you usually date before getting into a relationship?
Been dating a guy for two months and we have spendt almost everyday together, now he is on vacation but wil be back on Tuesday, and i am wondering how long do couples usually date before getting it serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually the rule of thumb is after 4 dates, you're some what committing to each other around that. The true moment of making it official and exclusive when you two both have the talk.

Example: "I know we have been going out for quite a while and I'm having so much fun with you. I kinda want to keep having these moments with you because I like you and I would like for us to be something together."

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it just take the time that you want. If you want to be exclusive with him, let him know just not to be the only one in this relationship who does that. I think it's kind of a serious thing if you've spent almots everyday together. He will understand, i think.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, it sounds like you're already very serious. But as for being exclusive? That comes when you both have had the dreaded 'talk'. My last girlfriend and I dated for almost three months before we talked about it. Honestly though, it comes down to how you both are feeling. If you want to be more exclusive, then just ask him how he feels the relationship is going.

• When it feels serious then it is There is no fixed time. You say you have been spending almost every day together and in that case it sounds serious...

• Depends on the people, it's ages before I trust a girl enough to be serious about her.

What Girls Said 0