Who do you find to be better? Asian or White girls?

• Asian girls
    45% (10)61% (19)55% (29)Vote
  • White girls
    55% (12)39% (12)45% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian girls are better, and don't have the "I am a princess. Do my bidding" attitude.

3|4
    3|1
    • Generalization

• As another opinionator said: "Asians are better wives. White women in general are terrible wives and mothers because they only care about themselves. I know one who lets her baby share pee pads with her dog."

• Generalization indeed. Thus a fallacious question begging for a fallacious answer.

What Guys Said 16

• what I find better is a good and decent human being, all are eligible and all may apply.

6|0
    1|1
  • I won't vote on this because colour/race etc are not important to me. It's the real girl inside that matters. What her personality is like. Looks and physical imperfections just don't matter.

6|0
    1|0
  • Falacious question

image.slidesharecdn.com/.../...-buffalo-10-638.jpg
    Other answers are possible.
    'Both' is a valid answer too.

5|1
    0|3
  • Eh, neither. No race is superior than other. White girls can be all sizes and so can Asians. It just boils down to preference.

4|0
    0|0
  • Asians are better wives. White women in general are terrible wives and mothers because they only care about themselves. I know one who lets her baby share pee pads with her dog.

1|2
    1|0
  • Asian girls are much better to me don't know why I just find them to be better

1|1
    2|0
    • Thank youuuuu. We are (:

• yes you are cause Asian girls know how to love their guy and stay loyal to him :)

• i only like purple girls. every non purple girl i abscond with to my lair has provided sub par BMI results when submerged in my water displacement chamber AND inconsistent dimensions among the 14 dealbreaker zones (as defined by my male-luminati cohorts) when scanned in my 3D printer. They also have been known to score low on the pre-sex questionnaire, with specific difficulty on the essay portion.

2|0
    0|0
  • White girls. I'm not attracted to Asian girls.

3|1
    2|2
  • I hate downplaying someone and uplifting others. The asker apparently needs a confidence boost.

5|1
    0|0
  • I think equal - I don't think about a woman's race when I get attracted to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • The non bitchy girls are better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually really shocked at the results. I've had Eurasian (still Asian) and we had so much sex (she'd slap me so hard for saying this). Still, in the end, white girls take the cake. A blonde is who I would prefer having a baby with, but, it's been close either way, no doubt.

0|0
    0|2
  • for me in races goes like this:
    Asians : hot and inocent looking
    Whites: also hot but sexy looking plus easy in most cases
    Latinas:bitchy but still hot

0|0
    2|0
  • I'm a White guy and I prefer Asian girls. Like the other user said White girls nowadays do indeed make terrible wives and mothers, they are obsessed with abortion and divorce and are alwasy going after sugar daddies.

Asian girls seem to be more family orientated, which is perfect as that is what I desire.

1|2
    3|0
  • Asian girls, obviously.

0|2
    2|0
  • I don't agree with mho, there's the "Shanghai Princess" saying for a reason. I don't think you can define people by their race though, you're better off ignoring the preconceptions and stereotypes!

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5