Why? I don't understand?

I've been talking to this guy for a month now, we both like eachother, we are soon to meet up and go on our first date together, but in the mean time why can't I speak to other guys? It feels like I'm cheating on the guy who I'm going to go on a date with, do I sound daft? Or does anyone else feel like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you from the UK?

Anyways, yes, date around. You should feel absolutely no guilt exploring your options. Any reasonable person will expect it. You should let him know that you're potentially dating other people though and you guys aren't exclusive (yet).

What Guys Said 3

• Your worried about rummors starting and the relationship falling out. You should talk to your boyfriend and be honest.

• You should talk to other guys and date other guys to your sure that you met the right guy to be in relationship with

• Until you two become an item you are free to do whatever you want with no ties to anyone.

What Girls Said 0