40 something yr old interested (never married no kids) in 27 year old, should I run for the hills?

He is an accountant and seems to be responsible.

i am interested in him. He seems to be nice. He is going out of town and offered to bring me back something which I thought was kind. He is always on time for dates. He has not tried to push me into anything and after the dates he kissed me on the cheek. He seems nice. I know he said that he was introverted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... You dont just go for someone because ''He is an accountant and seems responsible''.

Is there love?
    Is there physical attraction?
    Is he someone you can see yourself spending your life with and enjoying your time with?

If the answer to all them is no, And you only think of considering him because he has money and seems 'mature' or some shit, Then i wouldn't bother, but if there is true feelings, Then go for it.

• I do have feelings for him and he is attractive to me. He is like 6'4 so yes there is huge attraction. I guess I am just scared bc he has not been married before and had no kids. I could very much see myself with him and he is so down to earth. :)

• Then heck matey, I say just go for it, And, If things get uncomfortable at any point, You can end it right there, But there is no need to write him off just because he's never married or had kids before, Perhaps he was just saving himself for the right person? (Which could be future you?).

I mean... whats the worst that can happen right? ;)
      All the best my friend and good luck

• thanks for mho

What Guys Said 2

• you're 27, it seems chill.

• He got money and maybe mistress so proceed with caution

What Girls Said 4

• No, you both are pretty much on the same page in life.
    I see nothing wrong with this.

• maybe he's trying to cook up a real storm with you... what you gotta lose?

• If you're attracted to him then go for it and see what happens

• Are you interested in him?