First Date Stories?

I just went on my first date the other day, and I can't get it out of my head :) It was an amazing time. Does anyone want to share some of their first date stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• wait a min... how did yer date was? i mean did he ask u any "awkward" or personal questions? i'm askin so i can tell if this guy's good or not, otherwise it'd b better to avoid him

if u don't mind sharin any details of course...

Most Helpful Girl

• I went on a first date last week with a co worker that I had known previously and worked with for a little more than a year. We went to rockfest and had a great time. We both are kind of shy awkward people but that didn't really seem to matter. Between sets he asked if I wanted to cuddle and then put his arm around me. The funny part was after getting his car, he asked if he could hug me and he did. I could tell he wanted to kiss me but didn't really know how to and then it got awkward and weird and we just hugged again and left. It was just so adorable that he was so nervous...
    two days later we did kiss and it was great!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• On one date I had this guy who's not even in my area navigate me to the resturant we were trying to find and we got lost 😐😐😐😐 just walking around town in the blistering heat lol
    In another one the guy put his head on my lap and tried to kiss me... So awkward lol