Girls, What should I like in girls besides beauty?

i do not like anything except beauty in a girl. nothing makes me feelings toward girls except beauty. Girls, what should i expect from a girl besides her beauty? type all other factors in comments, but nothing makes me to fall for a girl except her prettiness..

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Might as well drop the "shoulds" 'cause you have no control over what you like. I'd be surprised, though, if you really have no personality standards. You really don't care if she's mean to you and can't string a complete sentence together?

What Girls Said 8

• Her ability to show kindness and empathy. If she is open minded. If he is supportive and can stand by you through all your good and bad. Beauty fades and soon you will get old too and all those beautiful girls will be too young for you and not even care to even look at you cause they hold the same standard that beauty is more important. Find a woman that loves your soul and truly loves you with everything within her.

If you can't see why else you should like a woman. Then please be truthful to girls if you can never love them for who they are and just seeing them as a beautiful object to obtain.

• If you don't know you don't really seem like the type of person who really wants this answer...

• + no one knows what you're into

Obviously you care solely about looks - based on your reply to the anonymous girl.

• *anonymous

• but i am more into visual

• If she has a good personality then it will make her more beautiful

• Sounds like you'd be into girls who were vain themselves lol if you really want to know a good quality in girls though being witty is I think the best because it requires intelligence as well as a good sense of humor.

• You should just stay home and never go out, you superficial loser.

• Sense of humor, wit and general qualities such as: generosity and honesty among many others.

• What about the way she laughs?

• if she was not beautiful i do not like her laughs at all. yes i like more if she smiles and laughs. i like girls' nice voice too.

• Personalities maybe?

• i do not fall in love with personality.

• i fall in love in beauty

• *with beauty