Do you think we are moving too fast?

So I've knew this guy call him Bob from high school when I dated one of his friends. Then we went our separate ways and up until a year ago I hadn't seen him. Then I started working with him. Well last week we went out on our first date which followed with a second (we kissed) and a third and a fourth (we had sex) and a fifth (more sex) and now tonight with our sixth date.
It absolutely ridiculous how comfortable we are with each other. I wasn't going to say anything but then he brought it up along the lines of "I've never felt this way before, I've never been this comfortable with anyone before" and I was like I know it's weird right. Anyway he cracks me up and we just hangout and do stuff together but at the same time we've only be "dating" for a week. Is it weird that it seems to have moved so fast for quickly? I feel like I can be myself around him but all my past relationships have ended at 1.5 years. I don't want to doom this one too.
Should we see less of each other? With work and college coming up I bet we'll only see 4 days out of the week or less.
I just don't want to freak him out.

What Guys Said 1

• 6 dates in just a week? whoa... that's almost daily... yeah u move wayyyyyy too fast actually... he seems to be xcited about u indeed... and he said it himself as well... but yeah u should tell him to take things slower and xplain y... i believe he'd be ok wid it

What Girls Said 0