Guys, why does he say he loves me, but drifts away and disappears?

we were casually seeing each other b/c neither was ready for commitment, he said he loved me and i love him too (we've been on&off for a while). he says the reason he'll stop talking to me is b/c he's been hurt before... should i be offended if he just ended things by not talking to me anymore? i understand his reasoning, but it still hurts since i do love him. is there a chance he still feels the same about me? do you think he'll come back again?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going sound horrible, but him being hurt in the past is your not your problem. If he is still hurting after a previous relationship. He should stay single, until he has found closure.

At the end of the day, getting hurt comes with the territory of being involved in relationships. We all can go round walking round like victims, saying I can't trust anyone, to give my love, and to love me back. We can either walking round in life suspiciously or can choose to love again.

I think seriously consider your options, because you will also end up getting hurt with this guy, if he just can't trust you or anyone for that matter. If you have emotionally baggage, then you shouldn't getting into relationships, until those issues are sorted first.

Its bits like saying I want to get married, because we think marriage will sort out the problems in the relationship, but it won't. We all love lions, but it doesn't mean we should get into a cage with one. Sorry to say, he is looking to you, to be his lion tamer in this relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• he was clear actually... guess he had some bad past and now he's afraid of being hurt again... so he doesn't trust u totally i'd say

• He want to have sec