Guys, have you ever blocked a girls phone number or deleted it and under what circumstances?

she's not stalking or harassing you though, just havnt spoken to her in a bit

5

Most Helpful Guy

• See kept calling me in distress to pick her up from bars when she was wasted. I told her no more! I'm done enabling you. Another one she wore her heart on her sleeve and she was very mean at times and so I decided I didn't want to talk to her anymore remove her number. There's a couple others I was afraid to drunk text

What Guys Said 4

• i've deleted some people includin gals dat i've gotta speak for years... since i don't xpect we'd talk again

• Yes, several. Two ex-girlfriends who were extremely clingy and on the verge of being insane (one later tried to choke her son to death) and several ex-friends who were way too much trouble to stay in touch with (read: alcoholics).

• Yes the girl who I had been talking to for like 2 weeks told me that she was having sex dreams of me and my best friend who is also a guy and she proceeded to call me during time when I wasn't up and told me that she would have sex with me in church so I blocked her number

• I get rid of people's numbers all the time. If I am not working to maintain a relationship of some sort with them, I don't care enough to be a good friend or partner.