Do you ever regret not initiating a relationship with a girl if you knew she liked you but you didn't want a relationship?

Been thinking about a girl I rejected a year ago, i rejected her cause I had many options plus I felt she was too good for me. Started thinking about her a lot lately

Most Helpful Girl

• You rejected her because you were thinking that she was too good for you? That wasn't very smart. Anyway, I'm not judging you. I have rejected quite many boys that were treated me well but for personal reasons, not for something like that. Try to contact her, see if she's available for a coffee or if you happen to meet her usually outside, have a little chat with her. But do it slowly, and I mean something like ''hey, how are you... etc. I know we lost contact but I was thinking, would you like to go for a coffee sometime maybe?'' (an example)
    Hope it's helpful.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a woman with two boys (ages 8 and 4) about 20 years ago. I had two kids of my own (boy, age 8; girl, age 5) and she really wanted to get married. Her mother was going to give us a house for free if we married, but I felt too rushed. We hit it off both emotionally and sexually, but her kids were totally out of control. That meant there would have to be two sets of rules for the kids, one for hers and one for mine. I couldn't deal with that at the time so I broke it off. I've often wondered what would have happened if we had stayed together because I think despite the separate rules for the kids (which we likely could have worked out), things could have worked out between us.

What Girls Said 1

• You should contact her.. (btw that was a very stupid thing you did)

What Guys Said 1

• sure i'd regret... but best i could do's to shut my mouth since i cannot undo past :(