Girls, am I boring? People say sometimes I am, other times I'm not?

I don't get it. My friend even said I'll never get a girlfriend because of it.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know.
    Your friends know best.

• - not the girlfriend thing... but the being boring thing...
      Or maybe they're just teasing you. But seeing as you get this from other people - my best guess is it's true.

• Maybe a boring one does.
      Or the one that's only dater jerks and thinks that just because you're boring you must be a nice guy... O. o

• Noooooo, that doesn't exist in the real world.

What Girls Said 8

• What is boring? If you're dating a history teacher talking about the Weimar republic would be interesting. If you're dating a fashion designer talking about tube tops would be interesting. What you need to do is be interested in people and find out about their lives... by the way if your friend says you are boring he/she is not much of a friend. Good luck.

• Considering I have no idea who you are or your personality etc I couldn't say!

• Is there anything I can say that would allow you to be able to judge.

• Since I totally know you, like on a personal level, I'm going to be honest with you and say you are loads of fun. Let's hang out again.

• Describe an average day of yours.

• I don't have an average day. I don't follow a set routine.

• Not really. I'm always really busy.

• I can't really tell but for all you know you are not boring. Maybe they said it because you don't spend time with them?

• And how are we supposed to answer this? We don't know you, you're anonymous too... I can't judge

• How the fuck are we supposed to know?

• Maybe your friends just live a different lifestyle than you, your not boring, you just enjoy spending your free time in a different way

• Women like adventure. find ways to gain more adventure in your life.