Should I leave? He is busy all the time. read please?

my guy goes to another school but were like best friends and he means a lot to me and I'm sure it goes the other way around

but right now he is trying to get in the music business (guys like that I usually don't date)but I support him 100% but he has been in the studio lately and then he has finals this week

and we probably talk once a day for about 5-10 minutes and he will tell me he is busy and he loves me and he will call me back

or he will tell me he will call me back but doesn't

he is either fell asleep which I don't have a problem with

but this has been happening lately he told me he promises he will make more time for me but he has just been really busy and he loves me and he doesn't want me to think he doesn't

but now I'm starting to give up on me and him I asked him would he like some space from all of this and he told me "don't leave me"

and I told him I promise I won't I mean but we don't even talk that much anymore and we known each other since we were fourteen

but when I'm in a relationship I do want time for me

but also I do think maybe I want to much or not but we used to talk a lot

but its kinda annoying and I know eventually I'm going to give up

HELP PLEASE!

What Guys Said 1

• You are having an empty mind on him.

He is busy with music so you must understand to give him some time.Also you are just below teenagers so why to hurry on a relationship?

Patience can yield more fruits than what you want at this age like fun and dating.etc

Thnx

What Girls Said 0