Guys, Why dont guys ask me out?

The point is i have been called clever , beautiful , and very mature for my age also sweet and a girl with a sense of humour but i have never been asked out before ; i mean those words make me feel good but the fact that almost no one has asked me out makes me a little insicure.
Why does this happen?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• No one could answer that based on the what you have explained. If you are in high school, just know that when you move on to college or the real world, your life will change drastically. It MIGHT be that the kids who you have grown up with you think of you too much as a friend, or maybe even they think you are too good, too beautiful, too nice for them. Boys in high school are just that - boys. Women mature much faster so you are probably also emotionally older than most of the guys you know. If you want to email me with more information, I will be happy to give you an older man's advice, free of any BS.

What Guys Said 7

• How many guys have you asked out? I'm not saying you need to start asking guys out, but you need to start talking to them. Have the courage to meet guys and while you're talking, exchange numbers. Guys go for girls who are friendly and available.

• Most guys think that when a girl is perfect, or in other words nice, smart, clever, and beautiful. We assume that they are taken

• well it could be you intimidate them?

• Maybe ur friends lie to u about ur apperance?

• "Almost no one has asked me out". Does that mean only 1 or 2 people have asked you out?

You could very well be all those things people have described you as but if you aren't able to connect with guys in some way or another you will find it difficult to get asked out.

• Post a pick of yourself and I'll tell you why.

Use a code word so I know its you!

• I dont even know you what would make you think i would post a picture of myself like that.
      Anyway good try

• Macklemore?

• Never mind

• Same thing i get called handsome all the time by older women and some people who are older than me. not really by anyone my age and i haven't been asked out..

i think it might be because some people look at you and go " i have no chance with her, i'd embarrass myself" I've done it before you just may look like the type of person who has a boyfriend because you're so pretty and they don't want to look bad infront of you