What am I supposed to do now?

So I've known this girl for a week and we went on our first date back on Wednesday (3 days ago) and out again today. Back on Wednesday, we were at my place and literally, for the majority of the time were making out. She seemed pretty into it so naturally I thought, dang this chick is super into me so of course I asked her out again. Today, We went to the mall and saw a movie and kissed again a couple of times, but at the end of it, when I was dropping her off, I asked her to be my girlfriend to which she replied, "I'm sorry I just really wanna wait because I don't want to get hurt." I told her I understood but she still seemed really eager to hang out again over the summer. I'm not sure how to react to this is or where to go from here because she's a pretty cool gal, and I of course am into her, but I'm just not sure where to go. All suggestions are welcomed­čśŐ

Most Helpful Girl

• go see a movie.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. How the hell did you get a girl to do that on the first date?

2. Is going to your house even considered a date?

3. If she is that easy I don't think she is worth your time.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd give it time. If you give her space, and let her decide what she wants to do next, she'll naturally come to you. I know it's a pretty tough thing to do to not talk to her, but it'll all be worth the wait. I also agree with one of the opinions on here that "if she is that easy, I don't think she is worth your time."

What Guys Said 1

• You have known her for one week and you said you want her to be your girlfriend? Most likely any chance you had with her is long gone.