Guys, would you dump a girl if you found out she has shoulder acne?

Its crazy i have bad specifically on my shoulders n old scars on my back... so the whole time I've been dating my boyfriend i always wear a tshirt when we fuck or some kind of fishnet shirt type of thing... but im tired of it i feel like constantly hiding n feeling self conscious affects the sex and how we relate because i feel worried... i want to just put on some lingerie & be like "this is me love it or leave it" but im scared ill gross him out :/ he's so like mr. Perfect (looking) n im like chubby with secret shoulder acne :(

8

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be the most shallow reason to break up with someone. I wouldn't care about that.

• So should I just go for it?

• If you like him then there's nothing that should be holding you back.

What Guys Said 7

• If a guy drops a girl for a stupid reason like that, he is very immature. you should be happy he is gone. If a guy likes you, he will like you with your minor faults.

• What the fuck?

What kind of human would do that do another human over something as pathetic as some shoulder spots? 0_o

• Be yourself and do whatever pleases you most. If there's something he doesn't like, that's his problem to deal with. No guy should ever dump you for this. If he does, then you are better off without the immature git!!

• Lol no he loves you don't worry

• I wouldn't leave.

• i wouldn't give a shit

• He probably wouldn't care he's already had sex with you so he definetly likes you I wouldn't mind if a girl had shoulder acne as long as it wasn't major bad like freaky bad.