Guys, would you date a girl who has dermatitis?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm probably not.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Mm I can see, sorry about that, have you ever tried any therapy? I mean how did you determine that you can't help with it?

• I have to put lotiin on everyday more then once I can only use some lotion and I can't wear foundation

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, i would date a girl with skin disorder not a deal breaker , I got skin conditions so it makes no difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah absolutely! I looked up a picture and even the severe ones didn't bother me, and besides I'm not the most handsome guy by any stretch so what reason would I have to say no based on some red bumps? So yeah if this girl is sweet and she likes me than yes!

0|0
    0|0
    • Awwwwwww that's so cute😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Show All
    • I was trying to come off as rude, sorry. Thanks though, but yeah don't worry about it. You will find a guy who loves you and he won't even notice the dermatitis!

• Yes, I have it too (on my scalp, the sides of my nose, and both in and behind my ears).

0|0
    0|0
    • Mine is pretty mild though as well as treatable, so while I would date a girl with dermatitis, I would not date her if it was extreme and/or untreatable.

• Did it get better as u got older?

• I don't know really what it is. ill just pretend you said "general skin condition" and say that wanting to go on a date with a girl would overshadow skin issues. i think once i like a person i want to give them a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the severity.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is dermatitis?

0|0
    0|0
    • Look it up and look at the pics of it

• Show All
    • Send me a pic of what they looked like

• search on google and look at images