I made out with my friends brother! I've never even kissed anyone before! Is he using me ect?

I've been talking to this guy for 7 months (just texting/sexting) im good friends with his lesbian sister I just recently spent the night at her house and he was there she hates me texting him and it was the first time seeing him in person so I was nervous and I couldn't talk to him around her cause she gets mad so when she fell alseep I went to his room and we talked and he knows I've never done anything with a guy including kissing but anyways we cuddled and he touched my butt and wouldn't stop and he tickled me and then he kissed me and used tongue and we spooned and he touched my boobs and kissed me on the neck but I told him not to give me a Hickey so he stopped then I asked if he was me what would he be doing and he said I'd be fucking me already haha and then he asked what my limits were I said I'm not having sex with you then he was about to put his hand in my pants and I wanted him to but I told him no cause I'm on my period and he stopped then we just played there and I got up and hugged and kissed him then I went back to my friends room. He was really sweet and nice and I love talking to him but I feel like he didn't like the way I kissed I asked him if he hated kissing me and he said noo. Basically does he like me? Or have feelings for me? Pls help!! anything!!

He's 17 I'm 16 and he's fit and I'm chubby! He doesn't care he calls me cutie etc.
He also smokes weed

Most Helpful Guy

• But do you really want to mess up your friendship for one guy?

• I like him a lot! And my friend hates her brother they dont have a good relationship at all I don't see why she hates me talking to him?

• "getting kicked out"

• Because he smokes weed and is never home and does what he wants and goes where he wants and talks to his mom meanly

Most Helpful Girl

• He's using you.

What Guys Said 3

• he's using you for sex, none who wants a relationship escalates that fast, this is a guys perspective I'm giving you, he was all over you and he was open and honest about his intentions which were to "fuck" you.

i can tell by how quickly he moves and his word choices, please avoid him, he will likely hurt you.

• He is just playing you

• Why you say that?

• Alright thank you!!

• Your welcome

• All the signs are good you should go for him he might really want something with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Its sexual. That is not love. Weed is not love.

• He's just using you for sex...

• But why? he has other girls that are way more experienced then me and I'm chubby!