What should I wear on a first date? We're going to a Florida Panthers Hockey game..

I've never been to a NHL hockey game, so I was wondering what should I wear...is it cold enough for uggs in there, and a heavy sweater? I also want to look hot for the date, I would really appreciate any suggestions (especially from guys)..thanks..

Most Helpful Guy

• Be practical. If you want to look hot, the only thing that I can say for sure is just to show skin. I always talk to my neighbor bout this stuff, and my advice is just, dress that show off your body, cause its the body not the clothing that the guys are after. But I don't think it is as big a deal just because no guy cares about fashion, unless I guess he is into fashioin... or is gay. Also, it is cold so I would say don't worry bout dressing revealingly at all.

What Guys Said 1

• nah its really not so bad in there, wearing a t shirt isn't bad...the air conditioning units are under the ice..its a little cool but if you live in miami since its a panthers game (idk if its a home game) than you will probably be cold (: have fun

• That wasn't helpfull...haha I would say wear a cute sweater or something. my friend steals my old sweaters and she cuts the neck part out real big and wears one side on her shoulder with like black leggings...it sucks cause I have no sweaters but it looks good...usually girls are colder than guys I noticed so..

What Girls Said 1

• Uggs for sure. Mittens and a heavy sweatshirt. But you might be better off with a warm coat. It depends on ur tolerance for cold. I would wear a coat lol