This guy is going to ask me out but I'm not allowed to date?

So I REALLY like this guy, and I mean REALLY like him... but my parents don't allow me to date. Iv'e known this guy for 2 years and we text eachother everyday. My best friend said he told her he was going to ask me out. I"M NOT ALLOWED TO DATE? Should I say no? I really dont want to loose him. Should I lie to my parents and date behind their backs?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your parents are anything like me, they'd find you out in a minute and punish you for both violating the rules and going behind their back. Have you talked to them about it. I think 13 is too young to date anyway. Wait a few years. If you lose this giy, another will come along in a minute. Have you seen the stats on first relationships that work out? Ridiculously small.

• But still can happen

• *Yours truly*
      😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Not judging, by the way. Hope it didn't come across that way. I just happen to be far too cynical about romance for no good reason whatsoever.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him that you aren't allowed to date. 13 is too young for dating anyways, one of you is liable to screw it up and then he'd just be off the table in the future. I'd recommend just telling him that the option is there in the future and revisit it when you are like 16 or 17.

• no , it can only end badly , dont lie , dont date, actually try talking to ur parents, see what happens

• Just tell him you really like him and that you aren't allowed to date. No reason to lie about it.

• Hahaha... This brings back da memories...

• Lie, like every other girl. Sneaky behavior is expected from women.

What Girls Said 2

• If your guy really loves you then he would wait until you're able to date. If not, forget him. It's definitely not a good idea to date behind your parents back because I pretty much garentee you 100% that they will sooommeehooow find out lol. It hurts, but... Don't do it. Also, it would suck having to feel like you're always hiding something from your parents. It will be no fun...

• Don't lie to your parents. Ask them if its ok if you date him and if they say no then it's a no. Parents make rules for us to follow that we hate at the time but as you grow up you learn it's for your good.