Why are the vast majority of women so passive?

Society expects women to be complacent. Yet, they want to fight for their careers and be assertive. I don't believe there is such a thing as assertive in your career but submissive at home. That sounds insourmountably hypocritical.

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it may sound "insourmountably hypocritical" as you put it but that pretty much sums me up to a t.
    Im pretty much OCD in my day to day life. Everything has to be a certain way and i like to be in total control of most aspects of my life.
    But in the bedroom im a submissive through and through. Its nice to give up control to someones else and not have to worry about anything (if only for a little bit).

0|0
    0|0
    • That is pretty much the definition of selfish and hypocritical. Basically, you don't like doing any work if not most of the work in the bedroom.

• Show All
    • You enjoy it because society tells you to be submissive. I bet that will change when more women become president and take political positions.

• Think what you want

What Girls Said 2

• Lots of people have public and private personas. It's pretty common in fact :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.